"MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU"

|

Private Lenders Wanted!


Are you getting a safe 9 to 12% return on your idle cash or retirement funds? If the anwser is no, we have a sweet deal for you.

Ford Cash buys houses and pay cash for each house and we use private lenders to fund our deals.

We pay 9% to 12% on notes secured by local real estate. If you are not getting that type of predicable return on your money, I’ll be glad to get you the details.


We occasionally hold a free small luncheon for potential investors, or I could also sit down with you at your convenience and show you how it works.


If you like what you hear, simply let me know how much you’re looking to invest and how long you can have your funds tied up.


I’ll put you on my list and look for an investment opportunity that meets your needs. When I find one, I will call you. At that time you can pass or play. There’s no obligation.”

JOIN US AT : FORDCASH123@GMAIL.COM



0 comments:

Post a Comment